What's new

Garden in a Box

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
wow this is good all around, love the color and sharpness, but symmetry seals the deal
 
Last edited:
Thanks very much, guys.
 
excellent image, but you could give it a little more punch by setting the levels to improve the contrast - even auto-levels will improve it. Have you tried a little curving, especially in Lab, to sparkle up your images?
 
So this is a museum display and you worked with the museum light only?
And what was the exhibition about? This makes me curious. I'd like to hear more.
 
Have you tried a little curving, especially in Lab, to sparkle up your images?
I'm really a zero when it comes to post-processing. I do most of my editing in Picasa, go figure. As a result, the quote above is rocket science to me :)

So this is a museum display and you worked with the museum light only?
And what was the exhibition about? This makes me curious. I'd like to hear more.
I've been amused by people's comments (here and on other forums) regarding what they think they're looking at. For this reason, I think I'm going to leave your questions unanswered for a little while :)

Thanks everybody for your comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom