What's new

gas mask red background

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
705
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
maskred.jpg
 
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Something about this shot I really like. Very nice.
 
Love it!! You did a great job of capturing it :) I just recently did a drawing of a guy wearing a gas mask... they really are cool.
 
Theres something about that pic that just looks surreal. Good job.
 
I also like this, as said, it looks quite surreal. Also looks like the shadow is in the form of a chess piece..

checkmate.
 
Wow, this is great! Is it a HDR? And how did you PP?

EDIT: although I'm not too fond of the halo around the shadow...
 
Very creative. Color pops, nice composition. Great photo!
 
not HDR

the background is an old outdoor basketball court

i think that halo was caused by using shadow/highlights in CS3
 
hmmm would make a great computer wallpaper with the high-res version :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom