What's new

Gas Valves

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
461
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
These (I think) are the gas valvey thingys ontop of our lab tables.

I accidently took this picture taking out my camera and thought it looked cool.

userthisrg1.jpg
 
That's where you hook up the Bunsen Burner...man, I miss high school and using a Bunsen Burner. :lol:
 
the best is to light the gas comming stright out of the valve. It's like a flame thrower!
 
the best is to light the gas comming stright out of the valve. It's like a flame thrower!

I thought about that but I was worried something would blow up.

At least this college hasnt (since ive been attending) had any gas leak problems unlike my HS which had gas leak issues once every couple of weeks.
 
very nice for a mistake too!
 
The valves with the blue caps are oxygen and the valves with the red caps are natural gas, if I remember correctly.
 
For a "mistake" this one is really good. How could you make your camera focus so correctly "by mistake" :scratch: !?!?!?!?
 
Well I put my camera down facing that end of the table and the strap was stuck in my back pack between some books so i leaned into my backpack resting my arm on the camera and apparently put enough weight on the shutter release for it to focus and fire.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom