Gate to the other side

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought this crypt gate looked pretty cool with the lensbaby effect. I took a flashlight with me this time to look inside. Other then a lot of garbage tossed in there, I could not get a good view, cause of a bunch of growth inside the crypt. Looks like it has been locked for years

IMG_7299aa.jpg

Hey Angel... I found it. I went back and took that shot of that monument I was tellin you about. This is the identical stone to the one you posted....I think

IMG_7379a.jpg

Hey that first one is awsome, lensbaby+cemetry is just a great combination.

Yep that is the same as the one i got the other day... must have a meaning to it..... probably summin along the lines of representing gods protection over the grieving family..... again must be a mass produced symbol or something.

Great work tho chiller.... i'm warming up a few old shots ready for posting soon..... hopefully!.....:thumbup:

Thanks Angel and Mohain.
Lookin forward to your shot Angel. Your right...lensbaby, and cemeteries are made for each other. I cant wait till the summer weather, so I can spend the day there.
I know of a site that has gravestone symbolism, but have not seen one with statue symbolism. Im gonna ask at the graveyard forum, and see if anybody knows.

Chiller said:
I know of a site that has gravestone symbolism, but have not seen one with statue symbolism. Im gonna ask at the graveyard forum, and see if anybody knows.

The GRAVEYARD forum???!! Say it isn't so. Yoiks.

Antarctican said:
The GRAVEYARD forum???!! Say it isn't so. Yoiks.

Thanks Alex and Jeanne.
Yeah.. there is a graveyard forum, called Grave Addictions, based in the US. I think there is a forum for everything. :lmao: Hmm...wonder if there is a forum forum. :confused:

Check it out>> http://www.graveaddiction.com/

Chiller said:
Thanks Alex and Jeanne.
Yeah.. there is a graveyard forum, called Grave Addictions, based in the US. I think there is a forum for everything. :lmao: Hmm...wonder if there is a forum forum. :confused:

Check it out>> http://www.graveaddiction.com/

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it! :er: :lol:

Nice shots! That second one is emotional - maybe just me!

Thanks everyone for your replies.
Antarctican....dont let it bug ya. Im sure your employer has a dark side too.:lol:
Calliope....it is true. Gheesh.. there are people on there with 3000 + posts. There is one section for Visitor submissions...no not that type of submissions..but pictures. There are some really cool graveyards around.

love these chiller....

as far as teh symbolism....i am not catholic, but i would bet that is the virgin mary..consoling a child or family member...

but i could be way off...us baptist dont do any thing but angels...i'm picking archangel to be mine!!!

Most reactions

Back