KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
gate012412.jpg

door012312.jpg

Like the first one. I would like to see it in black and white

Hell ... what would I know ... I like the second (lol)
I think the metal screen/bars are set off more nicely against the plain background ... but the dark strip on the right adds another interesting abstract element.
I like the repetition of the metal screen in #2 - there are elements running vertically. Then it hits me (slow learner!!) ... it is a not regular screen pattern. The extra wavy sections two thirds of the way up are visually interesting (hmm ... do I have a sad life?) ... and the position of the door knob counterbalances the extra wavy part. Really nice abstract. Good spotting, good eye and good composition. Thanks - I enjoyed it.

Thanks everyone!

The extra wavy sections two thirds of the way up are visually interesting (hmm ... do I have a sad life?) ...
Where does that leave me? - I'm the one who goes out looking for this stuff.

The second one for me too, and it's not even close. I think the first one is too cluttered and it's not clear for the eye where it needs to go and where to go from there. The second one, on the other hand, only has a few elements and all of them are interesting to look at. Of course you know that I'd like to see it with a bit more contrast, but I don't mind it as is. Very well spotted.

#2 is great, good job!

Thanks guys!

Of course you know that I'd like to see it with a bit more contrast

Yes, I know, I know, but you used up all the contrast and didn't leave enough for anyone else.

Most reactions

Back