What's new

Gateway Arch

JustinL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
154
Reaction score
58
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been traveling all over the US the last few weeks, shot this in St. Louis...

 
I saw the title, and thought, "Man, this is gonna be the been-done-a-million-times" shot up the leg.

But........... the clouds save the day!
 
Now that is a sweet shot. Not what I was expecting haha.. nice job
 
Lovely. Kind of reminds me a thong tha-thong thong thong. LOL. If you hadn't told me it was the arch, I may not have guessed it either. So, bravo for a different prospective and the cloudy are wicked. Love <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom