Gator Family 81820

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mom moved the family to a new location but I found it. some of the locals think I should kill them and demanded to know where they are but I'm not talking. they'll do nothing but remove them all and kill the mother if she's over 4 ft. in length. Screw them, they aren't bothering anyone.

114-Gator-Family-cvt-f (2).jpg

166-Gator-Family-cvt-f (2).jpg

Although I'd not like to have them living in my back yard like you do, I'd not like to see them come to harm for the sake of it.

Stupidity knows no boundaries these days. :apologetic: Good job keeping their location safe.

This world was given to us to share, not rule mercilessly. Good on you, Kirk. My neighbor was po'ed at me because I wouldn't tell him the location of a black bear den I found a few years ago for the same reason.

Although I'd not like to have them living in my back yard like you do, I'd not like to see them come to harm for the sake of it.
Stupidity knows no boundaries these days. :apologetic: Good job keeping their location safe.
This world was given to us to share, not rule mercilessly. Good on you, Kirk. My neighbor was po'ed at me because I wouldn't tell him the location of a black bear den I found a few years ago for the same reason.

Thanks everyone. It's nice to have a little support to let me know I'm doing the right thing. I just don't understand people sometimes, you would have to be living on another planet not to know there are alligators in Florida but yet people move here and then they act surprised that there's an alligator in their lake and call to have them removed. They say they're a danger to humans or their dogs when they walk them. I have news for them,only 25 people have been killed by alligators in Florida since 1948. You're chances of getting killed by a driver on the road are much greater. The ignorance of people just pisses me off to no end.

Now I have this image of you in a trench coat and fedora sneaking off to photo the alligators.

Don't let them follow you out there.

Nice shots! Good on you for keeping mum about their location. Agreed; they aren't bothering anyone and just want to be left alone.

Years ago we had a small (3') gator show up in the bayou behind my house. It decided to stay there which was fine since the bank was a a 10' drop-off. Through the years it grew. I pointed it out to a neighbor before we went on a trip so he could show it to his grandson. He informed other neighbors about it. When we got home from the trip I read in our local newspaper about a gator relocation from our bayou to a state park. Sure enough one of the neighbors feared for her dog and called parks and wildlife about it. Now I have to go elsewhere to see them.

Years ago we had a small (3') gator show up in the bayou behind my house. It decided to stay there which was fine since the bank was a a 10' drop-off. Through the years it grew. I pointed it out to a neighbor before we went on a trip so he could show it to his grandson. He informed other neighbors about it. When we got home from the trip I read in our local newspaper about a gator relocation from our bayou to a state park. Sure enough one of the neighbors feared for her dog and called parks and wildlife about it. Now I have to go elsewhere to see them.

Way to go, neighbor!

Nothing will stop your heart like being in the everglades in Florida and hearing the baby gator gulping noise knowing that mom is near by.

Good shots, and good job keeping the location a secret.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back