What's new

Gawking Gull

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello to all! Just going through some pictures from a few days ago and really liked how this one came out. It looks like the seagull on the left is staring down the one on the right.

I shot this using my Canon T4i w/ EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 @ 135mm, f/5.6, 1/400, ISO 400. The only disappointment that I really have with this picture is that it doesn't look as if either gulls are in focus. :(

$IMG_1804.webp
 
I have a few photos like this. Yours is cool but you're right, not in focus and it would be better if you went closer in on the two.
 
That is a spectacular photo!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom