Gaylord Opryland

What an interesting place. The trouble with photographing it will be the amount of light (strangely) on a bright day. Bright overcast with a controlled contrast boost in post might be the answer.

What an interesting place. The trouble with photographing it will be the amount of light (strangely) on a bright day. Bright overcast with a controlled contrast boost in post might be the answer.
I had to do some tweaking in PP to make it a little brighter, as the photos were on the dark side.

Nice set. And nice place. I like #4.

Given the sun and shadows might it be a candidate for HDR when you take them?

Good set. It looks like an awesome place - much more elaborate than the Gaylord at National Harbor, here at home.

Not sure how to make them pop other than tweaking saturation and vibrance (very small adjustments). If your post app has a lens compensation (LR does) play with that to help straighten out the inevitable wide angle distortions (#2).
I took the second one and reprocessed it, adding lens correction in LR and then putting it through Skylum Aroura HDR for an HDR makeover. I noticed in the original one that you can see a mesh pattern in the dark part on the bottom left.

1 Processed with lens correction for Tamron 18-400mm
nov04202202B by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 HDR update using Aurora HDR
nov04202202C by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back