Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, a Eurocopter Gazelle that is ;)

1:
sarek04_028.jpg

2:
sarek04_021.jpg

3: look closer to see the reindeer ;)
sarek04_025.jpg

WOW!!! Pretty place... Hey, would take me with you one of these days? I would like to go to all the cool places you have. It's not fair.

WOW!!! Pretty place...

very pretty indeed :)

Hey, would take me with you one of these days? I would like to go to all the cool places you have. It's not fair.

life is never fair .... take you with me? hmmm.. if you carry all my gear, maybe ;)

sorry, just kidding ;)

didn't know Sweden had Gazelles, guessing it wasn't a military one then

didn't know Sweden had Gazelles, guessing it wasn't a military one then

The pilot was a military pilot, but the helicopter is was for business ... actually just a means of transport in regions without roads.

helicopter in the summer, snowmobile in the winter.

thanks :) it is a very vast landscape and its dimensions trick the eyes :)

anyone else? :p

nabero and PNA ... of course there is reindeer! Given that this third shot alone shows about 10 square miles of reindeer-friendly area in the bottom 70%
of the frame, and given the rather high density of reindeer in that area, results in about 50 reindeer in that frame (of course they are too small to be identified since some of them will be sub-pixel size)

:p

Ah.
You are admitting at last that we cannot see them!
They are there, so we have to assume (and you, too), but ... they are too small for us to see. So there! Why make us squeeze our eyes and squint at the screen for too long to find them then, eh? :raisedbrow:

And that when it was "headache-day" yesterday, and "headache-aftermath-day" today ... :grumpy: (and yesterday was HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, AWFUL, believe me).

OK: :wink:

Most reactions

Back