What's new

Gazelle ride through the Sarek

And that when it was "headache-day" yesterday, and "headache-aftermath-day" today ... :grumpy: (and yesterday was HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, AWFUL, believe me).

oh :( sad to hear! :(
 
I still think it's the scotch!!!!

no it is the scotch which makes me see them with red noses! And with red noses I can see them even if they appear very tiny in the image ;)
 
Beautiful landscape!

I can't see the reindeer, but I did see a piece of dirt on my monitor... Thank you!
 
always glad to help :-P

Thanks ;)
 
I wish I would have gone through the thread before giving myself a headache. Can never pass up a "where's waldo" opportunity.
 
sorry, the scale on that image makes it really impossible to see the reindeer! ;)
 
Haha, i know, amazing shots though
 
thanks :)
 
I see a bunch of them... all you have to do is look dead center and then down 1 click and to the left half a click. There don't you see 'em?.....Wait, no that's some rocks. Yeah, there they are... go to the small lake to the right and just south.... no wait... more rocks. Ahhh, up on the mountain top...second from the left.....definitely some there.

Thanks Alex. Beautiful photos.


Hang on, over there by the................
 
Awesome shots... always been a dream of mine to get some shots from a helicopter. Might have to look into an NYC helicopter tour. ;)
 
Thank you :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom