snowbear130 61 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,971 Reaction score 16,291 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 25, 2025 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Cropped like crazy. 70-200 @200 + 2x. GBH #1 by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr
jeffashman23 7 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,147 Reaction score 11,052 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 25, 2025 #2 I need to get back out and start walking again.
snowbear130 61 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,971 Reaction score 16,291 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 25, 2025 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I just walked from the bedroom to the deck. My coffee buddy. I looked out about ten minutes ago and he’s back.
I just walked from the bedroom to the deck. My coffee buddy. I looked out about ten minutes ago and he’s back.