What's new

A few from earlier

snowbear130 61

Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
23,971
Reaction score
16,291
Location
Somewhere in Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Thank you. I’m partial to the first one.
 
beautiful !
I would make the perspectives from the buildings at the nightshot a bit more straight.
 
Great set, partial to the 1st one also.
 
#2 for me as well
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thanks.
 
The first shot just yells "New England." Love it! Beautiful shot of the sun in #2, too. Nice!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thanks. I selfishly self nominated #1 for Focused POTM.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom