GBH

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The GBH looks out of focus when I look at the photo in this TPF thread on my iPad but it’s sharp when I look at it in Flickr. What do you all see?

Beautiful pics! #1 and #4 are my favorites. (congrats, you're officially a birder now, lol!)

Great set - beautiful bird. I never grow tired of seeing photographs these birds. :icon_thumleft:

Nice shots. I really like the lighting in the first.

And they look sharp to me.

Great stuff! They look plenty sharp to me.

Beautiful pics! #1 and #4 are my favorites. (congrats, you're officially a birder now, lol!)

They look very sharp here. Great job.

Great set - beautiful bird. I never grow tired of seeing photographs these birds. :icon_thumleft:

Nice shots. I really like the lighting in the first.

And they look sharp to me.

Great stuff! They look plenty sharp to me.

thanks everyone. The last photo with the GBH in front of the tree is the one I’m talking about. I see the bird sharp in Flickr but it looks soft on TPF when I view on my iPad. I’ll check it out from my pc - maybe it’s somehow an equipment issue on my end.

Ok, I see what you mean. I just looked at both your TPF and Flickr images and you are right the TPF one is a touch softer. I am looking at them on a 27" iMac 4K display.

Very nice photos indeed. I like photo one and four the most!

Just realized I had my Flickr settings to bb code for “large” instead of original. Here it is with original size.

GBH by SharonCat..., on Flickr

And...now I remember why I downsized my Flickr bb code a few weeks ago. For some reason it won’t post to show the photo at full size if I’ve used any presets in Snapseed. It just shows a red X.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back