Gears of War 2

platano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
alright.. who is going to get this game and its willing to kill some time with me online and dominate.

XBOX 360 name - Platanin

add me and just type TPF so i know where you adding me from :D

i finished the game last week. Awesome game, started playing it again yesterday. Havent been on the whole xbox-live thing yet. Should look into that sometime :)

nice im almost done with it im on act 4, I mostly play online tho.. its more fun :D

well the thing is, the game is released in Holland next week, so its a bit weird to play it online now ;). So im going to try it next week.
The game looks awesome though and is just plain cool. Still love the chainsaw :)

*sigh* Games like that make me want an Xbox 360. But I just can't warrant the price tag yet, along with the constant worry of a RRoD. I know I get it replaced for free, but it takes AGES.

Mind you, Team Fortress 2 is fine for me :).

Anyway, back on topic. GoW2 looks fantastic, if it's anything like the little i played of 1, it'll be one of the greats. Best of luck to all who get it :D.

I played through GOW1 and loved it but after finishing it I haven't touched it since. I've been more into NCAA 2009, GTA4, COD4, RB2 and Halo is always a classic.

That said... I'm "Paralyze 7" if anyone wants to add me (putting TPF would help too so I know who you are) feel free.

TPF needs an official 360 thread.

I just finished this game yesterday morning. I am very satisfied to with this game. Very nice game for me. I liked this game in my XBOX 360.

I'm all about COD MW2 :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back