What's new

Geese!

DLL_4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Location
Oakwood (125km north of Toronto) Canada
Went out earlier down to Scugog River and took some photos of a couple of canadian geese.. only these 2 turned out good IMO.

P1040326.jpg


P10403372.jpg


P104033721.jpg


Tell me which one you like best between #2 and #3, and then tell me which one you like best between all 3 of them... :)

cheers, merry x-mas and happy new year! :mrgreen:
:wav:
 
awesome! The first one isn't a Canadian Goose is it? Only the second one i'm sure. Didn't even know those were wild here :lmao:

Great shot, the second seems a little blurred but maybe it's just me. Cool picture!
 
Thanks everyone for your comments! :mrgreen:

Matty-Bass said:
awesome! The first one isn't a Canadian Goose is it? Only the second one i'm sure. Didn't even know those were wild here :lmao:
Oh ya, your right! :banghead: I didn't really think of that when i made the thread..
 
hehe, don't sweat it! It's still a goose, and that's all we need. Was that one just wild? I thought those geese were more of the "barnyard" variety :confused:
 
hehe, all the ducks are paired off with their mate :-P

I guess that's the gander, have no clue :confused:
 
I took a few pictures of a goose who looked almost exactly like that. He was with a flock of Canadian geese, and I just assumed he was albino or maybe not full blooded Canadian goose! Very nice :)
 
Canada geese are cool, we get them in our park here (they fly all over the world don't they!). Your pictures are cool too - nice angles.

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom