What's new

Gelled Wireless Flash

myfotoguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
856
Reaction score
2
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son was playing on the front lawn, so I decided to gel my speedlights and have some fun playing myself.

p558754683-4.jpg

1/3200 s @ f/6.3, ISO 200, -1.33 eV, WB 3030k, 16 mm, Wireless TTL +1.7

p965249000-4.jpg

1/4000 s @ f/6.3, ISO 200, -1.33 eV, WB 3030k, 14 mm, Wireless TTL +3.0

p617141601-4.jpg

1/4000 s @ f/6.3, ISO 200, -1.33 eV, WB 3030k, 14 mm, Wireless TTL +3.0
 

Full, I adjusted WB cooler on a couple shots, maybe could have gone with 1/2 or 3/4. But some shots I left it alone, so I guess in the end I'm glad I had Full CTO on.
 

Full, I adjusted WB cooler on a couple shots, maybe could have gone with 1/2 or 3/4. But some shots I left it alone, so I guess in the end I'm glad I had Full CTO on.

Hmm..interesting. Yeah, nice pictures man, could have used another light but they're alright.
 

Full, I adjusted WB cooler on a couple shots, maybe could have gone with 1/2 or 3/4. But some shots I left it alone, so I guess in the end I'm glad I had Full CTO on.

Hmm..interesting. Yeah, nice pictures man, could have used another light but they're alright.

Thanks, I was all out of lights LOL. This was two speedlights hand held in one hand, with my camera in the other directing my son. I didn't want to ruin all his fun, so even if I had another light I probably would have skipped it in this situation.

What would you do with the third light? Would you use it to light the subject camera left AND right? Or something else?
 
He needs rim light to make him stand out. A blue gelled flash would have been an interesting combination.


something like this

3634534535_f024514ed0.jpg
 
2nd is a really great shot with all the bubbles and that expression on his face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom