What's new

Gemini 500C Kit

annija18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Scarborough
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kit Includes:
2 x Gemini 500C,
1 x 90cm Umbrella,
1 x 60x80cm Softbox,
1 x Wide-Angle Reflector,
2 x Lighting Support Stand,
1 x Rolling Kit Case.
Plus Lamps, Cables and Sync Cord.

Used once to test it and it worked fine.
No scratches. Perfect condition.

Pick up only cause of it's fragile nature.
It is located in Scarborough,UK.
I would rather have it on cash and collection to avoid paypal fees.

If you are willing to arrange courier at your own cost then you are more than welcome to.

If you want any pictures I can provide with them.

I accept sensible offers.

Cheers,Annie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom