What's new

Gentle Reminders

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ever so often, on a nice, warm, roll down the windows and drive and my little Mini chomping at the bit to let it go just a little faster than needed, but the thrill of the speed and the wind coursing throught the car and ...then I get a gentle reminder to slow my silly arse down. At least this one didn't involve a ticket.

$8590078347_c9648b05d3_o.webp
 
You might also want to consider keeping your eyes on the road, and not mucking around with your camera as you zoom down the suburban streets ;)

I like the picture, though! Well done.
 
Umm putting taking a photo while driving could get you a ticket just as easily as speeding will.
 
Well, have to admit to a little photoshop work on that...the shot is of the guy in the motorized wheelchair in my sideview mirror, but I was barely moving...motion courtesy of Adobe. My mama didn't raise no stupid boys...now, if she could gotten the need for speed out too...

However, prior to the shot but before I saw this guy, I was on the hammer more than I needed to be, and I knew better. His presence cured that crap for the rest of that day...but who knows about tomorrow..eh? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom