gentlemen

M

MDowdey

start your engines...

keira_knightley17.jpg

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

md

Ahh, Keira Knightley? I cheated and viewed the properties of the picture :p I don't think I've seen any movies with her in yet. I'll have to look for some :p

kate beckinsale(underworld, serendipity, pearl harbor)

and kiera knightley(bend it like beckham, pirates of the caribean*sp, and king arthur)

and im in heaven. you cant get any better than that.

md

Bless you MD. Keira is a babe, but i must remain faithful to my favourite...Liv Tyler! However should the three of us bump into each other at a club....Mmmmm i'm sleepin' well tonight :p

Ah yes, very nice to look at. Too bad Ms. Knightley can't act. Mind you, when you look like that I guess you don't have to!

luckydog said:
Bless you MD. Keira is a babe, but i must remain faithful to my favourite...Liv Tyler! However should the three of us bump into each other at a club....Mmmmm i'm sleepin' well tonight :p

I met Liv Tyler on the street in NYC under very strange circumstances. We both witnessed an accident. A bum got hit by a taxi. I was watching the scene of the accident, and I hear this woman's voice say, "Oh my god, did you see that?", and I look over, and voila, it's Liv Tyler. :drool: :hail:

bump.

as if you thought id let this die. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back