What's new

Genus: Rosa

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was actually going to discard this one - I'm not sure what I didn't like previously... Too close, or too far from the Rose..?..? I love the colors, but that's not the sole reason to like a photograph. I just had a hard time with the composition, but since I've been looking at it for a while ( A small print now hangs from my monitor - something I do quite often when I'm undecided ), I've now come to really appreciate it for whatever it is...

Any opinions to share?

thanks,

Rick


5572698249_ee4c2acd33_z.jpg

Genus: Rosa​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom