Great duet captured

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very nice! I especially like the composition and energy of the first one, plus the facial expression of the subject. Good capture.

I like the reflection of the subject on those great tiles in the second one. He's slightly back lit, but whatcha gonna do? :)

Nice work.

timor

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Same as terri above.

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
These shots are weird.

My kinda weird. Well done.

texxter

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like (1) the formal structure with lines and shapes; (2) the human presence embedded in the geometric compositions; and (3) the black and white treatment, which is well done. The geometry is strong, but the politics is less so :)

On the first image I like the diagonal lines defining the composition, defined by the tiled floor and the stair rails. The intersection of those two sets of parallel diagonals is the busy rail with the man being adjacent to it. Because the blue area is in the center and visually strong compared to the man, my eyes locked in the busy rails. The diagram below shows what I mean. It would be cool to have the man occupy the geometric center of the image, but I realize this would have been difficult or required much luck! Regardless, there is a lot to like and be inspired by this image!

diags.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics