George Costanza

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Every year, my buddy Jonathan always creates a funny Christmas card. This year he wanted to be George Costanza. The problem is, Jonathan is skinny, tall and has a full set of hair. A little photoshop magic will do it! (plus stuffed shirt)

A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund.Money for People.Merry Christmas - George Costanza
p239037920-4.jpg

p443367342-5.jpg

p501744449.gif

LOVE the fact that you got those vintage Nike's he's wearing! He's got 'em on in this clip too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work, Robin. :)

*Now going to Google to find out who George Costanza is*

WHAT!?

OK, Back from Google. Not sure if Seinfeld made it to this side of the Atlantic but if it did I never saw it. I certainly don't recall any friends ever saying that they had to rush home to watch it.

I love the transformation that you shared. Great work.

I was hoping for the topless couch pose.

also if you do an Elaine xmas card, post those results too ;)

LOL this is great! I love the last shot where you show his "transformation" --hilarious!

Love it love it love it

WHAT!?

OK, Back from Google. Not sure if Seinfeld made it to this side of the Atlantic but if it did I never saw it. I certainly don't recall any friends ever saying that they had to rush home to watch it.

Unfortunately for us Americans, it ran for many seasons here. Essentially, it was "a show about nothing", as Jerry Seinfeld has described it. But as long as someone was going to watch television anyway, it wasn't bad.

i was never a huge Seinfeld fan, but I think you really nailed this Robin. nicely done!

Awesome job. My skill level would never allow me to do that.

Unfortunately for us Americans, it ran for many seasons here. Essentially, it was "a show about nothing", as Jerry Seinfeld has described it. But as long as someone was going to watch television anyway, it wasn't bad.

I have a confession, Two years ago we gave up our TV so I'm out of the picture when it comes to the UK's trash TV (i.e. most TV), too. :blushing:

On the photo, it's really good work, but then Robin has serious skills in this field; have you seen his stuff with his girls? I came across a set of photos on a Facebook link a few days ago from someone totally unconnected with photography and there was a set he'd done and shown on here. I recognised his work (and his girls) immediately. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an awesome job!! :lol:

Larry David's humor isn't for everyone but I always liked Seinfeld, and also Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David has said the character of George was made to mirror himself.

Most reactions

Back