George returns..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't seen George in a few weeks. The trails are pretty well covered in snow and I haven't gotten out much lately because of work. These shots are super tough. the sun was getting low and clouds rolled in so light wasn't on my side. George was whipping around trying to snag a squirrel off a tree. These are very close quarters, mostly filling the frame.. Comments welcome..

George 2_1 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 5 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

6 1/100oth wasn't enough to stop the action at this angle, but I had no light left..
George 2_1 6 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Superb as usual Kris. George appears to be doing well and growing into a fine adult.

Nice Kris, Handsome devil isn't he?

I like them when they fill the frame. It shows lots of detail and I think conveys their power so much more.

Excellent! #5 catches my eye.

I haven't seen George in a few weeks. The trails are pretty well covered in snow and I haven't gotten out much lately because of work. These shots are super tough. the sun was getting low and clouds rolled in so light wasn't on my side. George was whipping around trying to snag a squirrel off a tree. These are very close quarters, mostly filling the frame.. Comments welcome..

George 2_1 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

George 2_1 5 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

6 1/100oth wasn't enough to stop the action at this angle, but I had no light left..
George 2_1 6 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

At least you have an excuse for all of those lousy images. The detail and color is amazing.

These photos are nuts. How the heck are you getting sharp results with all the trees, branches etc...PLUS he looks so low in his flight!
N

These photos are nuts. How the heck are you getting sharp results with all the trees, branches etc...PLUS he looks so low in his flight!
N
He was very low. He was trying to knock squirrels off trees. I am persistent. He swooped within 8 feet of me a few times. I leave A3 set to long so when he flies behind trees, the camera waits for him to come out from behind. It's like magic, but these shots were crazy hard to get in the light I had.. ISO was between 1800 and 4000...

Most reactions

Back