Get Out Of His Way

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw two sets of sandhill cranes wondering around like bosses yesterday. These birds were coming right at me at first and then shifted slightly (giving me my safe space :lol: ) and walked right past me within 12 feet, and showing no fear. I know it's almost too close even for a portrait but I posted it because I captured an eye of a bird like I'd never captured before. The eye is quite prominent and to me it looked "pretty cool" so I thought that maybe some others would like it, also. Enjoy.

11143028- SHC-fstudio.jpg

11143041 SHC f-studio (2).jpg

11143171 SHC f-studio (3).jpg

Yep, that is a cool picture of his eye. And a very nice set in general.

Fine set and I like the eye detail on the last.

Nice set.

Many or most are pretty unfazed by humans. I live in a migratory area in Michigan for them...

https://www.haehnlesanctuary.org/

Funny thing is, my dogs never chase them but they pretty much chase everything else. They make a racket for sure. There are a few still hanging around, have no idea why they didn't migrate back to Florida. I think the golf course is an abundant food source for them. If they're not at the sanctuary, they are here. Not as many the last couple years but still a lot.

Nice set.

Many or most are pretty unfazed by humans. I live in a migratory area in Michigan for them...

https://www.haehnlesanctuary.org/

Funny thing is, my dogs never chase them but they pretty much chase everything else. They make a racket for sure. There are a few still hanging around, have no idea why they didn't migrate back to Florida. I think the golf course is an abundant food source for them. If they're not at the sanctuary, they are here. Not as many the last couple years but still a lot.

Thank you. Yep, they do love their golf courses, that's where I found these. I saw 5 of them that day.

Most reactions

Back