Getting An amazing Photo Like this portrait ?

I see you have a group of self important, self imposed experts (expert at thinking their experts) - who like to rail on new people for making mistakes, lets see - I'm sure they are the same individuals that correct peoples spelling and grammar on the forums, they like to humiliate to inflate their own flat dead egos -

If this is the way it is around here I won't be here long, shame on you ...!!!

Every forum have a culture of its own.

Part of what makes this one works, is because there are rules.

People who have been here a long time have seen things go awry and the culture that developed here, as a result of those experiences, are that old timers, exports and other invested folkes quickly and often harshly correct people who makes mistakes.

Live with it or go somewhere else.

Let me tell you though that this forum WORKS, no less because of the specific culture that exists here. - I've learned so much here! I have not seen anything similar anywhere else!

I can't tell whether I am or am not a contributor to whatever you refer to until I know what I'm am or am not, according to you, contributing towards.

Regardless I am still very much learning. All I am saying is that the attitudes here, the personalities, the culture - is what makes this forum work. And that may or may not work for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back