What's new

Getting back into the hobby.

lowcel

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since I played around with my camera. I've ordered a couple new lenses, a new tripod, and a few other goodies. Hopefully I find time to learn how to use all of them.

Anywho, here are a few recent shots.

Flag.jpg

balda-2a.jpg

bird2-2a.jpg

herc1-2a.jpg

Alley9712-2b.jpg
 
Despite the initial investment, beginner or amateur photography is one of those hobbies that you fall in and out of, depending on time, skill and interest--not to mention frustration. :wink:

I like the B&W cat photo, but I'm partial to cats (over dogs)!:-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom