What's new

Getting Creative with a P&S

Mulewings~

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
433
Reaction score
1
Location
SW Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3275773342_c55144e6d6.jpg


I used a Pentax Optio W60 for this shot. I don't carry my Nikon D40 while driving back and forth to work much.
But you never know what you may see.

I stopped and got out of the car.
I pulled my sunglasses off and used them as a 'filter' in front of the lens.

Very lucky shot, probably will never be able to do it again.

I am just saying, carry a P&S on you at all times can sometimes be worth it?
Opinions?
 
I like the warm colors.... .... (its bitter cold this Jersey Morning). Using your sunglasses as a filter! Now that's creative. Given the unexpected moment, I think your composition is spot on.

The TPF tends to have loads of people who carry the big equipment which many don't realize can stifle creativity. This is one example of that.


Good work
 
Well done! People tend to underestimate the power of a good P&S! I love my little shooter, it does amazing work, and using the sunnies for a filter is a great idea! Well done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom