Getting Ready Spring Photos

vandecarr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were also shot in a small room but I had a bit more control since it was just one person. I still can't decide if the lamp is too much of a distraction or not. It was supposed to be fully in the frame but the room, again, was small (8x9)

These were shot on top of a diningroom table using a 50mm lens set at 1.8 and 125shutter.

webimg0011good.jpg

web2.jpg

webstrybd2.jpg

webstrybd3.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Lovely shots. The second one is my personal favorite of the bunch, but I do think the lamp shade is a little distracting.

yeah, Im thinking the same on the lamp too. There not sharped at this stage so I'll probably crop it out and finish them up...

Thanks,
Mike

Those are the cutest pictures! I love all of your stuff. Hey you helped me out before and since the only thing I do know how to do is rotate and take things out of pictures I thought I'd do it just cause this might be my only opportunity to do something for you haha. Of course I know you already know how to do it - duh! but... well i think you know what I mean.
:lmao:
webimg0011good.jpg

Yep cute photos and definitely better without the lamp.

In my opinion, the background and scene doesn't match the child. These are supposed to be Spring portraits, but the background and scene are such dark, serious colors, while her dress is so soft and colorful. They just don't match, and I feel it throws off the entire photo. I think these would look better with a lighter background and a little more color pop in the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back