Getting the 6D Body Only, I Hope I love it.

I was holding out for the 7D Mark II but decided on the FF 6D. I should have it next week at some point. I should be super excited but feeling the cost right now. I took a while to summit order in the cart and I backed out a couple of times then finally pulled the trigger.

Congrats, wow what a great camera, while being a Nikonian I do have tons of respect and appreciation to the 6D, its a beast in low light-great camera!!!.
Enjoy it :)

No worries DS, I'm sure you'll love it. Now if I can just get that blasted Derrel to buy me an 800s we'd all be happy.. lol
Heck I'll be more modest, if anybody feels like giving me a free D610 then I am ok with that LOL

I'm still holding my breathe waiting on Derrel to send me that 5D that he has, cause he don't like Canon's no how. lol.

Congratulations Darkshadow, looking forward to great new shots :)

Heck I'll be more modest, if anybody feels like giving me a free D610 then I am ok with that LOL
Yeah? A D3100 would do it for me. You guys are moving to FF while I'm waiting for my first DSLR! :sad anim:

Congratulations Darkshadow, looking forward to great new shots :)

Yeah? A D3100 would do it for me. You guys are moving to FF while I'm waiting for my first DSLR! :sad anim:
Not to worry, no one here was born with a DSLR in his/her hands.

Thanks guys. I took delivery yesterday but its raining here so at best I am just going through the menu getting every thing the way I want it set up.
The shutter is so quiet compared to my 60D and the bright big viewfinder is great. I was excited to find out the battery and charger is the same as the 60D so I just popped in a fully charged one from my 60D, no waiting to fiddle with it. Cant wait to get out to shoot this thing. I now have 4 battery's and 3 chargers.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I took delivery yesterday but its raining here so at best I am just going through the menu getting every thing the way I want it set up.
The shutter is so quiet compared to my 60D and the bright big viewfinder is great. I was excited to find out the battery and charger is the same as the 60D so I just popped in a fully charged one from my 60D, no waiting to fiddle with it. Cant wait to get out to shoot this thing. I now have 4 battery's and 3 chargers.

Pictures, heck you got that FF for better low light capabilities. So with it raining, that is a PERFECT opportunity to show us right out of the box. Come on Man!!!

I'm still holding my breathe waiting on Derrel to send me that 5D that he has, cause he don't like Canon's no how. lol.

I'm waiting for my 'I shoot in M' shirt from him.

I am sure you will love the 6D. I have heard nothing but good things about it. I myself am holding out for the 7D II and am hoping that it will be announced soon lol. Not holding my breath though. I own a 7D now and love it so I am sure you are loving that 6D. It is great in low light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back