sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was having a discussion with someone about Ospreys and how their stares can really just cut right into you. They shared one of their "evil eye" Osprey photos and it gave me the idea to do a collage of Osprey evil eyes.

These are all photos taken in the last couple of years, because I haven't had a chance to get any new Osprey shots yet this year (but…MAYBE this evening!! I hope…), but I liked how it turned out.

I certainly have much better shots I could have used for the "main" shot, but I needed a combination of one that was staring right at me AND where the proportions would work right, so this one seemed to be fit that bill.

As always, general comments, C&C and witty banter are all appreciated. Oh, and feel free to add your own Osprey evil eye images!
OspreyStares_collageweb.jpg

Top row, second from the end--Oh my gosh--that's a MEME-worthy osprey gaze if ever there were one!!!!

A great idea for a collage!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

@Derrel It seems like maybe I *did* actually do a meme with that photo back some time ago, but I don't see it now. Perhaps I just thought about it really hard. I often get what I *think* about doing mixed up with what I actually DID. :D

Top row, second from the end--Oh my gosh--that's a MEME-worthy osprey gaze if ever there were one!!!!
Let's toss out some caption ideas!

"You haz a fish?"

Let's toss out some caption ideas!

"You haz a fish?"

Actually--I think maybe I'll do a new thread in the Just for Fun section with the full picture and we'll get meme ideas for it there! Give me just a few minutes; I'll edit this post and add the link to it when I get the thread created.

EDIT: Here's the link to the new Make a Meme thread!

Last edited:
I'm one of those Opsray things !!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back