What's new

Getting the hang of it.

Weaving Wax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, here are some from my second roll. Quite the improvement from the first. Only this roll I took to Wallgreens to get devoloped and they ruined my shots. The contrast is horrible! I took my first roll to a wolfs camera and even though the pictures were ok, the prints came out A LOT better. I tried to fix it as much as I could in photoshop.

WM.jpg


Not intentional, but I think it looks cool.

burningfire.jpg


Alltheleavesarebrown.jpg


Leavesgreengrass.jpg


Leave-wires.jpg


Any comments/advice and whatnot is welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to look at these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom