getting the jitters...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....not because im getting married.. but because i gotta shoot one of em :lol:
i dont know if this is the right forum to post in...
but in 2 hours time i am due to leave for a wedding ceremony shoot :meh:
i have never done anything of the sort :confused:
its one of the wedding functions my cousin doesnt have a photographer for (in india wedding celebrations start 4 days before the actual wedding)...
so i was asked if i could.. i've taken it up as a challenge.. but i dont know if i can do it!
i just woke up.. and looked outside.. its cold and sunny (its daytime here rightnow) .. it is an outdoor function
as for equipment i have my 350d 18-55 and 70-200f4L ... any hints/tips?
im not carryign a reflector...
well im just panickin right now
any suggestions?
thanks guys :hugs:

Your great at people shots. You have absoblutely nothing to worry about :) Good luck though!

thanks nuts
im just in panic mode though
i have 1 hr 15 minutes to departure :lol:
*breathing*

Hiya mansi...i don't think you need worry at all. Use the skills you've been developing over the past many months and go wit the flow.
From your past results you don't have probs with exposure and composition and that's a huge part of the battle.
Jus use yer relaxed nature to help ppl loosen up and it'll all come tgether.

I have faith in your ability to pull it off.
:thumbup:

One thing I will suggest is if there are harsh shadows and yer worried this may affect the images then slap it on Program and use your flash to fill in those shadows. The 350D will do auto fill-flash outdoors and the results will be quite acceptable. This will also give your subjects a guaranteed catchlight which will make the pics pop. :D

Hope this helps mansi...good luck :hugs:

thanks for your confidence you guys... im almost off now...
thanks jon for your suggestions and thanks very much chase :)
i'll show you piccies later (if i get any :lol: )
have a nice weekend :D

Wow..Those are amazing. My fav is #1. Just classic

Your pics make me wish I knew some Indian people gettin married who needed some photography done! The outfits are beautiful and look great in photographs. I think you did a great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back