What's new

Getty Villa - Please C&C

wackii

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
140
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I took these pictures a few weeks ago on a gloomy day. Please C&C. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • $Getty Villa Pool Panorama.webp
    $Getty Villa Pool Panorama.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
  • $DSC_1092_01.webp
    $DSC_1092_01.webp
    1 MB · Views: 136
  • $DSC_1265_01.webp
    $DSC_1265_01.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 140
  • $DSC_1285_01.webp
    $DSC_1285_01.webp
    763.8 KB · Views: 139
wow I love that second one!!
these are very pretty pictures, beautiful location, but they are such a symmetrical bunch!
which doesn't show too much exploration of technique because it is such a symmetrical location to begin with.
I'd love to see any others you might have shot that day.
:) there's more creativity where these came from, I know it!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom