www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

i really like the first shot

I agree the first shot has a really interesting feel to it, well framed :)

So, you did make it there! :thumbup: Awesome.

I love those landscapes. Very well done. Looks like a beautiful place, must be amazing to walk around there, thinking about the history. Wow.

It looks so beautiful and peaceful. The pictures give it such a sense of serenity. What an immense contrast to what happened there.

Good job!

EXcellent images Jeff. Well done man!!

I really like images one and three. The B/W in the first image was a great choice, really adds the atmosphere.

Regards,
Peter Witham

dllb said:
It looks so beautiful and peaceful. The pictures give it such a sense of serenity. What an immense contrast to what happened there.

[FONT=&quot]Good job![/FONT]
Well put dllb and could not agree more, that also seed very apparent to me when I was there in person. IMO the different between the past and present gives the place a strange surreal feeling.

Thanks everyone for looking. One shot that I want to get was from the cannon’s perspective, tried a few angle from directly behind but they did not look right to me. So I when with the more classic look in #1.

The color version
large.jpg

Excellent shots. I like the first two the best... I like the tones in the b&w and the comp in both. Nice work!

Gettysburg is an awesome and sacred place. Looking at the photos one would never believe we killed tens of thousands of people there. It's a part of history I have always been amazed with.

The photos are great!

I was just there yesterday!

Great shots, I especially like the first and last.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back