What's new

Ghost of the Civil War

bburton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
10
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Oakwood Cemetery, Fort Worth, TX

Who says "The South will not rise again?"

7206-Ghost.jpg
 
i can hear "dixie" playing in the back ground......what a great statue...and i love the fact they made him a young boy...since alot of our guys in that war were younguns'....

cool shot, bruce... i love civil war stuff...
 
Nice picture. :)

I would've included the feet of the statue in the picture with a bit less sky....

*puts on the theme from Deliverance* :mrgreen:
 
aprilraven said:
i can hear "dixie" playing in the back ground.
"Dixie" was written by a Yankee, Daniel Emmett, from Ohio. He is buried in Mount Vernon, Ohio where I lived for a few years. I used to jog directly past his tombstone in the town cemetery three days a week.:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom