What's new

Ghost Pictures for C&C

fenderjaguar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
16
Location
East coast of Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two ghost pictures of myself I did. There are two ghosts in each picture. Just looking for opinions. Thanks!

1.
$418474_408580132492667_385854304765250_1839871_481970399_n.webp

Lens: 18-55mm
Focal Length: 32mm
Exposure Time: 15 seconds
f/4.5 ISO 200


2.
$430426_408580215825992_385854304765250_1839873_172599770_n.webp

Lens: 18-55
Focal Length: 32mm
Exposure Time: 15 seconds
f/4.5 ISO 200
 
The second one is creepier to me because I see mroe face. I think it would have had even more impact if it was less overtly "hey I did a dual exposure!" kinda thing. You're too solid, IMO.
 
The second one is creepier to me because I see mroe face. I think it would have had even more impact if it was less overtly "hey I did a dual exposure!" kinda thing. You're too solid, IMO.

I see what you're saying but I need to add that it wasn't a dual exposure I just stayed in one spot for like 4-5 seconds then moved over to the other before the shutter closed. Thanks for the critique!
 
I agree that the second is much more creepy. But I really liked both (: Well done. I've always wanted to try this out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom