ghost town C+C

halestorm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So these were taken at a ghost town on my way cross country for some reason i cant remember which state hope you enjoy!

ghosttown3.jpg

ghosttown2.jpg

ghosttown1.jpg

ghosttown4.jpg

1st off you need to number your photos. On to the CC, the 1st and 3rd are a little to dark for my tastes, maybe try to increase the exposure? Also the sky is blown out in the first one, it would be nice to see that. The skull photo I would like to see the top of the post as well, but overall a nice shot and my favorite of the bunch. I would like to see a bit more detail in the barn on the last (if you could re-do this shot, I would wait for a cloudy day and do some long exposure, as this has the chance of being a great shot).

I agree that 1 and 3 are underexposed but i dont see why people on here are so against that. I feel that on #3 especially the underexposure works to play out the old abandoned look i wanted. I could expose the shot more but i think it wouldnt look right imo but thank you for the critique it was very helpful.

Like the last one. Good straight line at the horizon.

#3 should be more exposed, atleast enouh to distinguish the floor/ground. I understand the mood you are shooting for, but when its impossible to distinguish features in the photo, it may be alittle too much. The last one is really good, though. Strange broken-down barn during a perfect sunny day....I think getting that barn during a more moody-day would look pretty damn good as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back