Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Sep 20, 2005 #1 This buddah is 19m high. It's in a temple in Thailand I visited.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #2 nicely exposed for the time of the day you've taken this at cool shot :thumbsup:
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Sep 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. Actually I think you are decieved! It was shot indoors at 1/13 of a second
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #4 super sharp and the light is so nice. The light must be coming from somewhere tho? Outside?