What's new

Gilded Flower C&C Please

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,732
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3336113848_d4fbf926f7_b.jpg


Thanks.
 
flower could be sharper, and something about the bg color is throwing me off (but thats just me).
 
What aperture did you use?

Very nice capture, I love the colour yelow in photographs. It is so full of potential!

My only thought would be a closer crop and the backround could be lightened a bit (could be my moniter, when I look at it straight on, it dark, and it changes brightness from looking from the top, left and right, and bottom....rather annoying!)
 
Yeah, i tried to go for RO3, but, I did it with the 16-85 racked out and at 5.6. I like the background as it isn't just the plain black making it fake. Done only with the 16-85 and a SB600.
 
One of the reasons why I am getting the 105 VR.
 
Bump.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom