M Myspacepix! TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2008 #1
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2008 #2 Well executed and very nice contrast, but very cliche.
M Myspacepix! TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thankkkkkkks
johngpt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 5,204 Reaction score 3,161 Location Albuquerque, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2008 #4 Nice composition. I'll bet you learned quite a bit working on it. I'm still shooting lots of cliche's, as I'm trying to learn. That's why art students copy the 'old masters.'
Nice composition. I'll bet you learned quite a bit working on it. I'm still shooting lots of cliche's, as I'm trying to learn. That's why art students copy the 'old masters.'
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #5 I'd rather see it composed so that you were looking more 'down' onto the flowers vice across them. In this case the softly focused bloom image left is a bit of a detractor.
I'd rather see it composed so that you were looking more 'down' onto the flowers vice across them. In this case the softly focused bloom image left is a bit of a detractor.
M Myspacepix! TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 haha, i did learn some, but its the kind of shot ive worked on before so this was 1, of 2 attemps . thanks for your comments guys
haha, i did learn some, but its the kind of shot ive worked on before so this was 1, of 2 attemps . thanks for your comments guys
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2008 #7 I agree with Tired...loose the flower on the left. Other than that great shot.