What's new

Gimp bordering

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
3
Location
Tulsa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been looking around there, is there an easy way to add a border to a photo in GIMP?
 
Filters>Decor>Add Border
 
BTW not all versions have this. I use the adapted Mac version and it does have it.
 
found, thanks
 
You can also download some add on's. Usually called Script-Fu. I have one ScriptFu Action that let's you do some really nice, simple and clean borders and let's you choose up to 3 sections and choose color and size of each section. Just do a google search for gimp scirpt fu

Example:
2008-07-19_6web.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom