PhotoHobbyist130 156
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2021
- Messages
- 572
- Reaction score
- 1,284
- Location
- Georgia, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I wanted to make a montage automatically and discovered free G'MIC plugin for free Gimp.
GMIC adds montage capability to Gimp, and also adds several hundred other filters.
With the help of below video, I was able to successfully make a montage. Hopefully, it is helpful to others.
FYI - Download the latest version of GIMP and GMIC for it to work successfully. I used Gimp 3.2.0 and GMIC 3.7.3.
G'MIC Tutorial #6 : Easy Image Montage in GIMP with the G'MIC plug-in
Here are my results of this morning's crew:
GMIC adds montage capability to Gimp, and also adds several hundred other filters.
With the help of below video, I was able to successfully make a montage. Hopefully, it is helpful to others.
FYI - Download the latest version of GIMP and GMIC for it to work successfully. I used Gimp 3.2.0 and GMIC 3.7.3.
G'MIC Tutorial #6 : Easy Image Montage in GIMP with the G'MIC plug-in
Here are my results of this morning's crew:
Last edited: