What's new

GIMP & .NEF (raw)

billy_the_kid43

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there a plug-in for GIMP that would allow the Nikon .NEF file formats to viewed and PP?

I can't seem to find any info about the .NEF file format and GIMP. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Thanks :thumbup:

I installed it, but it doesn't appear to be a plug-in. It's a free standing program. Guess I'll have to play with it to understand how it works.

Thank you again.
 
It is defiantly a free-standing program but it syncs up with GIMP pretty well. Haven't had an issue with it yet. Plus it's free.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom