What's new

Giraffes of the Serengeti (Backyard Safari)

Desi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
832
Reaction score
378
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more of my Backyard Safari series.

I'd love your ideas on how to make these better.

1. Giraffes of the Serengeti
Giraffes of the Serengeti by Desi595, on Flickr

2. Escaping the heat

Escaping the heat by Desi595, on Flickr
There is a branch that I don't like in the background. Also, too much dirt in the water. These are things I'll fix on the reshoot. Any other suggestions?

3. A detour to Greenland

Iceland Safari by Desi595, on Flickr
I'm pretty happy with this except that I couldn't clone out the light patch to upper left very well with lightroom. Still have some circles there. It was a very light area in my background that I wasn't happy with. I'll fix that someday when I get photoshop.

My shooting time depends on my 4 year old daughter, as it is a project that I do with her. When she's done, we're done.

Here are links to past Backyard Safaris

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/329593-elephants-okavango-backyard-safari.html

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/330411-tiger-mist-backyard-safari.html

Desi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom