What's new

Girl, Chair, Laptop

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
Picture I took at debate tournament with the yashica mg-1 with ilford xp2. Anyone who knows the significance of my laptop background will recieve mod points as well as huge amount of respect.

laptop.jpg


All comments welcome
 
Nice. I think you need a few more icons on the desktop. The aircraft is a Boeing 737, looks like a Southwest paint scheme. Maybe the aircraft you plan to take to the DC meet up :)

Eric
 
:D Thanks, yeah I need to clean off my desktop. The plane is a 737, however it isn't southwest or for that matter an airplane from any airline.
 
i like the picture a lot. is the airplane possibly the first 737 that flew when they were testing or somthing that you took a picture of?
 
Thanks :) No it wasn't the first 737 and I didn't take the picture.

Ok, here's a hint: This plane was used by government in a rather big new story now and it went overseas.
 
JonMikal said:
it's used by the cia
Yes, it was one of the planes used by CIA to extraordinary rendition of terrorist subjects in Europe, but the pictures is actual just a very nice photo as well.
 
I love the shot and the one on your BG is nice as well.
 
Thanks immski
Unimaxium: Both actually :) The pictures is very sharp and cool, but I did debate extraordinary rendition once debate this weekend.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom