Girl Wearing Hat

:thumbup:
good idea.

hm, I was about to say that it does not convince me. ;)

but seeing the discussion above, I will just say, it does not do much for me. It is funny in a way though.

Then consider being nice from the get-go.

If you want to get all snippy and critical, then check the posts for a little thing asking for C&C. Other than that, maybe it's an entertainment thing and you should keep it to yourself if you ain't going to be social.

--

Way to jump on another member for not conforming to your opinion, you're really good at that.

It's a good thing I saw this. I was about to post an opinion and I would have probably had you calling me a troll and other childish names because what I was going to say "wasn't nice".

But hey, we don't live in Nazi Germany, so I should go ahead and do it anyways.

It really does look like a bad photo shop. Now you can go ahead and start calling me names.

Edit: And just by posting, you're asking for comments, if you weren't then you wouldn't have posted the above photo.

General Gallery A gallery for sharing photos and getting feedback, including general critique.

Thank you for your input everyone! It'll be considered for what I think it's worth.

--

Anyway, if I didn't mention it before, I quite like the image. I find it a bit inspiring, and I'm looking forward to trying some experiments similar to this.

Thank you for your input everyone! It'll be considered for what I think it's worth.

--

Anyway, if I didn't mention it before, I quite like the image. I find it a bit inspiring, and I'm looking forward to trying some experiments similar to this.

well as an experiment i would consider it interesting ... but not more yet. so if you told us where you want to be heading with this, more constructive criticism would probably be possible. just right now it is sort of in the middle of nowhere and I cannot see where you are heading here.

And I guess the others feel the same, that is why they would not know anything positive and all the comments come from personal taste only.

well as an experiment i would consider it interesting ... but not more yet. so if you told us where you want to be heading with this, more constructive criticism would probably be possible. just right now it is sort of in the middle of nowhere and I cannot see where you are heading here.

And I guess the others feel the same, that is why they would not know anything positive and all the comments come from personal taste only.

Thanks for your input.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back