girl with mom

ognistik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have these two pictures but I can't decide on which one I like better. Perhaps the one she's crying would've been better without that hair or shadow on the top, still I like the intensity of her expression. In the other one I like the peaceful, 'in mom's arms' feeling... what do you guys think?

36658448.jpg

16184825.jpg

shot in 35 mm. TX 400
my little cousin was just out of surgery, still on the bed at the hospital... confused and in pain, but calmed down when her mom embraced her.​

It just tears my heart out to see these because my 4 yr old will be going into surgery in a couple of months and I am utterly terrified. Seeing this is actually making a hell of a lot worse. But i would have to say I like the calm pic... However they are in sequence so they work well together.

Maybe it's because I'm only on my first cup of coffee but the focus seems to be off. The child's face is not in focus and that is a big problem.

well, it might be a problem, but considering that I had no time to get the perfect focus... I just stood behind my aunt for few seconds before I got kicked out... and considering that I was shooting with an old Leica III from the 1930's with a lens in which manual focus is horribly hard in low light... well, I really just consider myself lucky to have gotten anything at all. I was also guessing the speed and aperture settings... sorry if the slight out of focus bothers the viewers. But thanks for commenting! ;)

please, keep my hair brown (not gray) - I like the first one more))))
It's calm - but still very sad

Most reactions

New Topics

Back