What's new

Girls at a wedding

JAC526

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
237
Location
Cincinnati OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took this in a very dark US armory at a friends wedding reception. I used a F100 with Fuji 400H. However, b/c it was so dim the colors were very washed out.

So I decided to convert it to black and white and maybe achieve a vintage look. I am not really sold on how I did. Let me know what you think.



The%2520Girls.jpg




Thanks

Joe
 
It's a bit out of focus, and the noise is prevalent, but other than that, a good picture i guess.
 
Noise is prevalent LOL

obviously has never shot film.

Considering the situation, You probably couldn't have done any better unless you had a different film stock on you.
 
Hey thanks for the comments guys.

I think I shot this at a shutter speed that was just too low for real sharpness.

Honestly I was surprised after having it developed at how sharp it came out.
 
beautiful girls..... the problems have already been discussed :D
 
Hey thanks. The one on the left is my wife.

I'm pretty lucky.
 
Ouch... i was just to mention the one on the left looks very beautiful ; others are also beautiful ;)
 
Last edited:
Hey no problem man. I am not the jealous type. She gives me no reason to be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom