What's new

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(says Sybil)

p418261364-5.jpg


Thanks for playing ;)
 
I think if I went to one of those spooky falling-down houses you frequent and then saw the Bride of Chucky on a chair I'd run away screaming! What's with the tiny arms and huge legs? Are you sure you wouldn't rather direct slasher films? Oh, wait, this is a photography forum - perfectly exposed and processed and really does the job - excuse me, I have to go start on my nightmares ...
 
I think if I went to one of those spooky falling-down houses you frequent and then saw the Bride of Chucky on a chair I'd run away screaming! What's with the tiny arms and huge legs?
Sybil is actually a prop that I bring to these exploration trips around the province with me, so no need to run away :) She has tiny arms and big legs, and the lens distortion (I shot this at 16mm on a full-frame camera) really emphasized these features :)

Where the hell do you find this stuff?! :lol:
I bought the doll about a month ago at an antiques store. Whenever I find an abandoned site that suits Sybil's fancy, she lets me know and we do some shooting on location :)

Thanks, guys!
 
I would've like that the chair would've popped a bit more. It almost vanishes in the background. The mood of the shot is great though!
 
I agree that the chair as a secondary image element would be effective.

I like the way Sybil 'pops' and is separated from the background.
 
Sybil is hawt. Diggin' the processing and another good find my friend.
 
whoa....caught me off guard
 
Sybil is hawt.
Sybil appreciates it, and is blowing kisses your way while I type this :lol:

Thanks everybody for the feedback. Darkening the chair was a conscious choice to make Sybil pop, but I agree that as is it blends with the background. I might try a different processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom